SOCOM Community
To See All the GREAT SOCOM Forums Please register or log in. It's free. Smile If You have your Volume turned up, You will Hear A desription of the website. =D

Hello, Welcome to the SOCOM Community!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Add a thread for you clan! At the Clan topic in forums Just Leave a reply.

Share | 

THE FIRST MISSION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Mr.Awesomekill_
Petty Officer Third Class

PostSubject: THE FIRST MISSION   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm

i find that it is easiest to turn help off if you know the controls. when the mission starts just run to the first waypoint. find a really good hiding spot near the road. make sure that the team is HOLDING thier fire.
move towards the two terrorists after telling your team to HOLD POSITION. u can listen to the entire converstion in cinema mode OR push X and you can move and change weapons as you listen. when the conversation is over shoot the two terrorists. i recommend that you do not miss. after that you can recon the path to the abandoned church. if you notice... theres a path that splits off the main road. i go along the weeds to the side closest to where you start. theres a lone terrorist. kill him without bieng detected. you can either continue along that path or there are some stairs to your right. either way there is a two man patrol you may encounter. if you are not detected going up the stairs you can hear another conversation. its quite funny but not actually important to the mission. you can eliminate them (recommended) or sneak past them. they may get your team caught if you do not kill them. go into the church. when the intermission is over just let the guy run off. you then just need to go and pick up the sr25 sd (one hidden in the ruined building just before the bridge. i recall it being near the road. you can take out the sniper and sneak past all the other terrorists and do some recon using the scope. when recon is complete you can just kill all the enemies you can using the sr25 Sniper . a note of caution....when going up the tower some enemies may be difficult to spot. now.... get an automatic weapon from a dead terrorist. go and plant the satchels. DONT EXTRACT YET!!!! Ak 47 do you see that house thats sorta off from the barn and pump station? it's by the tower and theres a car behind it. gun your way into the top floor area. then go towards where the terrorists are coming from. throw a few bangs into the room. when the people in there surrender theres a guy that you need to take with you. WAIT!!! theres a room on the side closest to the tower... inside theres a shotgun. EXTRACT!!! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
SlashPark
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST MISSION   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 am

thats the only missin u did so far
i got 2 the second mission lol
Back to top Go down
SilentSniper48
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST MISSION   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 pm

dang it i need to get this game now
Back to top Go down
_Mr.Awesomekill_

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST MISSION   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 pm

NO!!!! SLASH!!!!! THATS JUST THE ONE I REMEMBER BEST. IVE COMPLETED THE GAME!!!
Evil or Very Mad silent you should
Back to top Go down
RyanHowat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST MISSION   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey Sniper, I've got one for sale. Wink lol Highest Bid in the for sale Section WINS!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.facebook.com/RSHowat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST MISSION   

Back to top Go down

THE FIRST MISSION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOCOM Community :: Campaign mode-
Jump to: